Last weekend, we went to the Freedom Fest held at Buckley. Marc was doing a static display there, so I took the girls for a morning of visiting daddy. Danjela also got to see the Broncos cheerleaders and her and I got henna tattoos (which are now fading)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Freedom Festival
Now that I have my laptop back and repaired, I can get pictures sent out!!
Last weekend, we went to the Freedom Fest held at Buckley. Marc was doing a static display there, so I took the girls for a morning of visiting daddy. Danjela also got to see the Broncos cheerleaders and her and I got henna tattoos (which are now fading)
Last weekend, we went to the Freedom Fest held at Buckley. Marc was doing a static display there, so I took the girls for a morning of visiting daddy. Danjela also got to see the Broncos cheerleaders and her and I got henna tattoos (which are now fading)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment