So, it seems that we're having some difficulty with the privacy settings and not all of you are able to access the blog when it's private. Soooooo......with that in mind, after talking with Marc, we will make the blog open once again.
Important information (dates regarding departure, arrival, addresses, etc.) will be communicated via email only. Marc and I feel that this is the best and most secure way to send any information. You will receive an email from booklover1212@yahoo.com, so please make sure that any emails don't go into your Spam folder.
With all that in mind, I thought I'd share some pictures of the unit families making signs for the upcoming Deployment Ceremony. We all met last night at the base and had a great time getting together and seeing what the kids would come up with. I didn't take any pictures of the actual signs yet because they still need a few finishing touches!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment