Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update - 10/6/12


Hi everyone!

Here's a bit of an update for the week!  Although there really isn't much to share at this point!

*  An updated email was sent out to you earlier this week with the change in Marc's address.  If you did not get it, please let me know.

*  Marc has been flying - both days and nights.  Every time we "talk" his schedule has been changing.  The last few days I've been keeping the computer with me everywhere I go in the house because I never knew when he'd pop on.

*  Danjela's doing great in school!  She's been getting some advanced math worksheets in her homework - which mommy's not too thrilled about.  I've forgotten a LOT of this stuff over the years!  She's reading at Level 23 - which is borderline 3rd/4th grade level.  She's really enjoying ballet as well and I just signed her up for art classes which start in a few weeks.

*  Nadija is loving school as well.  Every other Monday and every Wednesday she goes to a "drop in" daycare which she calls her "other school".  She loves it there and has made lots of new friends.  Her preschool is just as amazing.  She goes 1/2 days on Tuesdays and full days on Thursdays.  She is also loving her ballet class too and loves showing off what she's learning!

*  And Mommy's holding it all together.  We're all staying busy, fall into bed at the end of the day, get up and start all over again.

Here's a few pictures of the girls.....


Danjela had to make an airport for a project at school.
 

Crazy hair before bed!
 

Mommy got a free afternoon and the girls had a playdate at Aunt Cindy's!
 

First snowfall - 10/5/12
 

Skyping with Daddy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © The Belo Blog. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP