There really hasn't been much to share lately since Marc's been on leave and they've really just been sitting around since they got the aircraft ready to fly over.
Last night, the girls got to talk to him one last time before he left and today we texted a few times and had a few quick phone calls before he finally headed out around 4pm Colorado time. He did send me these few pictures from the departure of the main body of the Battalion earlier this morning.
It will be a couple days before they get over there because they will have a few fuel/rest stops along the way. We anticipate that it could be anywhere between a few days to a few weeks before I actually get any communication from him at all. As soon as I hear something, I will post it here.
As of now, we do have an address, but the FRG is waiting for approval from the Command back here at Buckley before we can release that to the families. As soon as I get it, I will be sending it via email only. If you share it, please do so via email only. I attended an intelligence brief for FRG leaders this past Saturday and was surprised to learn that Facebook is more infiltrated than we believed. So none of that information should be passed through Facebook.
I am working on another post where I can share some of the pictures of where Marc will be stationed for the next 10+ months. We've had an advance team there for about a week now, and we've been lucky to have an A Co. soldier as part of that team....so I've been getting a lot of good information that way.
Any questions.....please let me know!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment