Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update!


Hi everyone!

Just a quick update!

On Monday the 17th, Marc and 2 others took off with the C-5 from Ft. Hood.  That night, his C-5 and the second one landed at Dover, DE - broke.  It was to be expected.

They ended up staying for 2 nights.

At 5am this morning, I got a text from Marc that they were loading up and heading out.  After a few hours, I hadn't heard from him and hoped that they at least made it off the runway

I was correct.

About 2:30pm, I got a quick phone call from Marc.  He's in Germany.  They don't know how long they will be there, so I couldn't tell you any of that information.  Once he gets settled and gets in touch with me, I'll let you know.

This evening, I will be emailing you his address.  Please remember if you are sending him care packages that you will still need to fill out a customs form, even though it is an APO address.

Any questions - please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © The Belo Blog. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP