Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas - So Far.......


A few photos from Danjela's Christmas break - so far!

Chippy (who made a miraculous recovery.......)




Marc's Christmas party at work.  He had to wear an "ugly" sweater.  I couldn't find one, so I made one for him.  I sewed a stocking to the front of a pastel green sweater with purple trim on the neck and wrists.  Not only was the sweater ugly - but functional as you can see!  (We didn't win - darn it!)


Cookie baking.  Yesterday we made chocolate chips and sugar cutouts.  Instead of icing the cookies, I had the girls "paint" them with evaporated milk and food coloring.  They LOVED it!  (And it wasn't so messy either!)


Danjela drew a picture of her teacher, Ms. Prutch, to give to her for Christmas, along with the crayon wreath that we made for her.  She did a great job, I think!



You know the holidays are coming closer when I start to put the Christmas craft box away.  We did our last Christmas craft yesterday -- yarn wrapped Christmas trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © The Belo Blog. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP